BILLING

Modified on Sat, 18 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

My payment has been rejected - what can I do?

If the payment fails multiple times, it could be that your bank is rejecting payments to Vendo, as this billing system is often associated with adult sites. Banks consider these activities to be "risky".
The site's title containing an adult word could also cause to reject the transaction. We recommend that you request your bank to authorise payments to "Lust Productions" or "EL Store", which are the names that may appear on your credit card statement. Please get in touch with your bank and/ or Vendo to clarify your issue. To contact Vendo, please use the following link https://secure3.vend-o.com/user_admin.php?. If you prefer the contact by phone, please use the link: https://secure.vend-o.com/customers/support/phone-support or contact via e-mail at support@vendoservices.com

How can I update my payment method?

To update your payment details for your existing subscription, you can do this by going to the following site of our external billing provider Vendo and login with your data: https://secure.vend-o.com/customers
You need to enter the email address used to subscribe and the same password Vendo sent you to enter LustCinema.

Will you share my information with third parties?

No. We won’t share your email or any other information about you with third parties and it will not appear publicly on our website. The protection of your privacy is our number one priority!
Your payment is processed in a secure environment compliant with the European Data Protection Act and encrypted so no one can access your payment details. Our billing provider Vendo guarantees a 100% safe, secure and confidential process. Their complex net of security systems includes data codification, automatic session closure and firewalls.
We are not disclosing any user-specific information to third parties. Furthermore, Vendo Services is not sending or authorizing marketing or commercial emails to our customers.

Cancellation and refund policies

You can cancel your subscription anytime, and you will keep access to our movies until your current billing period ends. This does not apply to free trials, and if you cancel a free trial, your premium access will automatically terminate.

If you don't cancel your subscription before the next billing cycle, it will automatically renew without prior notification, as outlined when you subscribe and confirm in the confirmation email sent by our external billing provider.

Refund requests will be accepted within the first 14 days following your initial payment, and a full refund will be granted if you are eligible. This is only possible if you didn't download or watch any content. Refunds are not available for subsequent costs except for yearly recurring subscriptions. In either scenario, it is a requirement that you have yet to download or view any content since your most recent billing date.

Our cancellation process involves two steps. After clicking “cancel subscription” on our site, you must also confirm the cancellation through the email sent to you. I

If you sign up for a free trial, you must cancel before the trial period ends if you do not wish to convert automatically to a monthly recurring subscription. Refund requests for trial conversions will be accepted within the first 14 days following the first payment, provided you have not downloaded or viewed any movies.

So that you know, refunds must be requested through our customer service team and are not automatically processed upon cancellation.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article