PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY

Modified on Tue, 25 Apr 2023 at 04:44 PM

What payment method do you accept?

All, prices are shown in either Euros or US Dollars and as soon as the payment is processed it converts into your country's currency.

Our possible payment methods are always shown once you purchase in our Store.

We accept payment from all major credit or debit cards and Paypal (through our billing provider Epoch): Normally you are able to pay with a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, JCB and Diners Club) and/or a Debit Card Maestro, per Money transfer SOFORT and with Discover Card.

Please be aware that all our payments are processed through our external billing provider Epoch!

My payment has been rejected - what can I do?

If the payment fails multiple times, it could be the case that your bank is banning payments to Epoch, as this billing system is sometimes associated with adult sites and banks consider this activity as 'risky'.

Please be so kind and contact your bank and/ or Epoch directly in order to clarify your issue! We don't have access to any payment process or financial data of our users. Their contact email address is billing@epoch.com or you can contact their live Billing Support department and give your info by chat or phone: https://epoch.com/billing_support/contact?ref=bl

Can you guarantee my privacy?

Please be sure that neither our external billing provider nor us, will share your email or any other private information about you, with third parties nor will it appear publicly on our website.

Your payment is processed in a secure environment compliant with the European Data Protection Act and encrypted so that no one has access to your payment details. Our billing providers guarantee a 100% safe, secure and confidential process. Their complex net of security systems include: data codification, automatic session closure and firewalls.

We do not disclose any user-specific information to third parties. Furthermore, our billing providers do not send or authorize any marketing or commercial emails to our customers.

What will show up on my credit card/bank statement?

The title of the charge will be either 'Lust Productions' or 'E L Store'.

How do I use a promotional code?

If you have an Erika Lust store code or voucher, just add it in the voucher field during check-out and click the OK button. Please be aware that our promotional codes DO NOT work during a general promotion campaign, such as Christmas Sales, Valentines Specials, etc.

This information should pop up once you proceed to the checkout to purchase your movie(s).

Don’t worry though - you can use your Promotional Code again once our general promotion has ended.

Can I return a digital download?

Unfortunately, and according to law, we don’t return the money if you have already watched or downloaded the movie.

A refund won't be possible if there is nothing broken or erroneous with your purchased movie/ download link.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article