BUNDLE Lust Cinema & XConfessions

Modified on Tue, 9 May, 2023 at 2:12 PM

What is a Lust Cinema + XConfessions bundle?

We offer you 2 sites for 1 special price. For a small extra fee you can purchase this bundle subscription and have access to both sites - LustCinema and XConfessions.

How do I purchase a bundle subscription?

You just need to click on the payment plan, and choose a subscription plan, and a pop-up with the option to add the other site will show up. Please make sure to click on “Add” in order to purchase the cross subscription for both sites.

Can I add the other site to my existing individual subscription?

No, please be aware that you need to purchase this bundle when you first start your subscription. It is not possible to get the bundle after having purchased it, nor can you upgrade an existing subscription with the other site.

How do I log in?

Please be aware that you need to login on each site individually with your registered email address and password.

How do I cancel my bundle?

You can cancel your bundle on the original site you first purchased it. It will automatically cancel your subscription for both sites. Please be aware that the cancellation process is the same two-step process we have for an individual subscription. For further information on how to cancel, please check out our FAQs.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article