MY ACCOUNT

Modified on Tue, 24 Oct 2023 at 01:20 PM

How to reset a password?

To reset your password, please go to the Lust Cinema login page and click the Lost your password button. In case this does not work, please send us an email at support@lustcinema.com

If you're having trouble resetting your password, we've created a short video to help guide you through the process. In the video, we walk you through step-by-step instructions on resetting your password and provide helpful tips to ensure a smooth experience.

Can I change my data, like my email address and name?

Yes, you can! Please log into your account with your email address and password. Then go to 'My account', where you can change your name, email address, password and birthday.

How do I reactivate my account?

Once your subscription is expired, you can re-activate your account by choosing a new payment plan. Go to “My Account” and click “Plan Details”. From there, click “Activate”, which will lead you to choose a new subscription and payment plan to reactivate your account.

How do I cancel my subscription?

You can cancel your active subscription on your desktop by going through this 2-step security process:

• Please click on "Plan Details."
  • Scroll down and click "Cancel Subscription" in the pop-up to confirm your cancellation. 
  • Click "Help us to improve" to provide us with your valuable feedback.

You can still access our content until the end of your billing date. This information will show in your account under Plan Details.

Once cancelled, you can still access your account until the end of your billing period. Your profile shows the end of your subscription and/or your billing date.

This does not apply to free trials - if you cancel a free trial, your access will not be granted anymore.

So that you know, we do not offer cancellation options online on the Lust Cinema mobile site. This service is only available from any device when logged into the Lust Cinema website desktop version.

If you need any more help, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service team.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article