IF YOU HAVE ALREADY ORDERED

Modified on Tue, 09 May 2023 at 12:37 PM

I ordered a digital download - how do I access my movie?

Once the payment has been accepted, your digital download will be available for download from your Erika Lust Store account.

Your account is linked to the email address you used to purchase the movie! Simply “sign in” with your email address and password, then go to “My Account” and click on “My downloads”. You will also receive an email to your email address with the link to your digital download.

I forgot my password.

Don’t worry! Just click the option “forgot my password”.

You’ll receive an email asking you to click on a link - once you click on that link, it will trigger another email to be sent.

You’ll receive your temporary password in this second email - a code with numbers and letters. We recommend you copy and paste to be sure it’s the same one!

Do you know if my digital download needs to be streamed/downloaded correctly? Would you happen to know what I can do?

It sounds simple but always tries browsing in “incognito mode” first.

Please also be sure to have your browser history and cookies cleaned and updated and the operating system on your device updated. You can also use the lower resolution streaming, which is 270-660 kbps - this helps the video load faster.

You can also use this website https://fast.com/ to check your Internet speed - if it needs to be faster, we recommend upgrading it.

I ran out of download attempts - can I have more?

Yes, of course.

Please email our Erika Lust Customer Service store-support@erikalust.com with your Order Number and/or the email address linked to your purchased movie(s).

We will be able to enable additional download attempts for you.

Can I stream or download videos to a mobile device?

If you purchase a movie, you can stream it on any device you want.

However, downloading is only possible from a computer or laptop. We don’t offer download options for mobile devices or tablets.

Are the films compatible with a smart TV?

Our movies are compatible with common computers and browsers; however, we don’t guarantee compatibility with Smart TVs.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article